HALO Topical Workshop: Scientific exploitation of the combined HALO/FAAM/Falcon flight during the NAWDEX campaign 2016 (14 October, IOP 11)
16 – 17 November 2017, University of Hamburg
Scope of the Workshop:
- Joint flight of the English FAAM, the French Falcon and the German HALO during NAWDEX 2016 (Iceland, IOP 11, 14 October, deep cloud system associated with an occluded front)
- Bringing together the different communities behind the flights and the different results from the instruments to work on common research topics.
- Identification of cross-cutting research topics such as:
- Analysis of a mixed-phase cloud system with rich information from complementary, independent observations
- Cross-validation of instruments The development of ice retrievals for future satellite missions
- The exploitation of the data with regard to the microphysical properties of the cloud …
- Identification of potential joint publications
The workshop starts Thursday, 16 November 2017 at 12:15 and ends Friday, 17 November 2017 at 12:30. Please find the detailed program for download here:
Talks and posters
(password protected, please contact Verena Grützun, email@example.com)
Funded by the HALO SPP (DFG).